UK-based company and fundamental data provider Perfect Information has made a series of appointments to strengthen its sales organization to support a plan to re-engage clients and promote increased takeup of the vendor’s products.
The vendor last week hired Ben Clayforth-Carr as business development manager in London, responsible for generating business among professional services clients. Clayforth-Carr was previously a senior UK risk consultant at Dun & Bradstreet, prior to which he was Europ
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse