European multilateral trading facility Chi-X Europe has told customers that it plans to begin charging for its market data on a per-user basis as early as next year, and is consulting with UK-based industry association Ipug (the Information Providers User Group) to gain user input on the creation of its data policy.
At a recent Ipug meeting, Chi-X Europe head of business development Graham Dick told members that the MTF plans to introduce fees in 2012, labeling the current free data model as “un
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling