Jersey City-based stock exchange Direct Edge has enlisted Web services data provider Xignite to build an on-demand platform, dubbed EdgeBook Cloud, for trading firms to access the exchange’s historical quote and trade data.
Kevin Carrai, head of member and connectivity services at Direct Edge, says the exchange began talking to Xignite earlier this year after receiving increased requests for access to historical data from clients, and is likely to launch the platform early next year.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit