Low-latency network provider CFN Services last week announced connectivity between its datacenter at 350 East Cermak Road in Chicago and four datacenters in New Jersey—755 Secaucus Road in Secaucus, 300 Boulevard East in Weehawken, 1400 Federal Boulevard in Carteret and 165 Halsey Street in Newark—to enable market data and trading connectivity between CME Group and the equity markets of Nasdaq, the New York Stock Exchange, Direct Edge and BATS with roundtrip latency of 14.6 milliseconds.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse