Oregon-based News Technologies, provider of TriggerNews news-based desktop alerts was recently awarded a patent for automated trading based on machine-readable news feeds, to support high-frequency trading strategies by capturing and processing text from news stories, headlines or synopses and for establishing criteria for trading in specific circumstances.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership