Chicago-based investment research and data provider Morningstar has begun distributing constituent data from Dow Jones Indexes via its Morningstar Direct web-based investment analysis platform. Officials say the vendor—which already carries Dow Jones’ end-of-day index values—will now be able to provide a broader package of index constituents, to support performance and risk analysis for institutional investors, asset managers and investment consultants.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers