Market data from New York-based small-cap exchange OTC Markets is now available via NYSE Euronext’s SFTI (Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure) network, making it accessible to any firm with a SFTI connection, and will soon be available via NYSE Technologies’ Superfeed low-latency consolidated feed.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming