Brad Diamond joined data management vendor Netik last month as a sales executive for its index and exchange-traded fund data solutions for Delta One derivatives in the Americas. Previously regional sales director at Reval, he also spent 12 years as senior sales director at Standard & Poor’s.
Based in New York, he reports to head of global Delta One sales Giles Sarton, who joined the vendor in the summer from Markit, where he was head of ETF and index solutions, in a series of hires to bolster th
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II