International non-profit association Euribor-EBF (European Banking Federation) has reached a compromise with French market data user group Cossiom over plans to begin charging for its benchmark interest rates—the Euro Interbank Offered Rate (Euribor), which is calculated and distributed to subscribers and other data vendors by Thomson Reuters, as well as the Euro OverNight Index Average (Eonia), the benchmark rate of the large Euro repo market (Eurepo), and the Eonia Swap Index.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit