The Miami International Securities Exchange, which plans to open an options exchange next year, followed by an equities exchange targeting Latin American listings, is to use OneMarketData’s OneTick tick data and complex event processing solution for managing and storing the exchange’s market data, and for performing pre- and post-trade analysis and data storage, usage reporting, execution quality and real-time surveillance.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act