Low-latency data fabric vendor Vello Systems hired Dario Calia last month as vice president of product development, reporting to chief executive Karl May, and responsible for development of the vendor’s network virtualization technologies.
Calia was most recently director of engineering at switching and infrastructure provider Cisco, where he spent 17 years in senior development and engineering roles, prior to which he worked in IBM’s networking division.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech