Market data and trading technology provider Fidessa has expanded its operations in Sydney, Australia with a new office, and has appointed Andrew Metcalfe—previously head of Fidessa’s hosted services business in Hong Kong—as Australia country manager, to respond to growing opportunities in the region.
The vendor has also named James Hardcastle—formerly head of international sales for Japan at Fidessa, based in Tokyo—head of sales activities for Australia.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit