Nasdaq OMX last week updated the recommended bandwidths required to support its Level 1 and Level 2 proprietary datafeeds—from 48 Megabits to 60 Mb for best bid and offer data, and from 27 Mb to 30 Mb for its Level 2 feed.
Separately, Nasdaq announced that from February, it will adopt the Industry Classification Benchmark from index provider FTSE—which it already licenses for its US market—across its seven Nordic exchanges, to support analysis and sector-based strategies via more granular compan
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent