Data technology and single-dealer trading platform vendor Caplin Systems has hired Niels Bjorkoe as head of engineering, reporting to chief executive Paul Caplin.
Bjorkoe was previously CEO of Danish social media network ZYB, which was acquired in 2008 by Vodafone, where he then served as head of software development for Vodafone People—part of its Vodafone 360 mobile application environment—and will use his experience to help develop Caplin’s mobile and social media capabilities as it targets n
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp