Paramus, NJ-based network provider Hudson Fiber Network is setting up a new ultra-low-latency “Fast Path” fiber route to carry market data between datacenters in the Chicago area, in response to demand from high-frequency traders for connectivity between trading engines hosted in these facilities.
The new route, which will go live by mid-November, connects the facility at 350 East Cermak Road in Chicago—a major datacenter and connectivity hub for the local markets—to CME Group’s new datacenter i
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent