Financial technology consultancy Citihub last week announced a 34 percent improvement over previous benchmarks for transmitting data via inter-process communication (IPC), using Tibco’s FTL low-latency messaging layer and Hardcore Computer’s Detonator workstation, which uses a liquid-cooled motherboard and processors to allow the processors to work more efficiently.
The tests measured IPC latency at an average 237 nanoseconds for 16-byte messages at a rate of 4.2 million messages per second, and
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp