Fitch Ratings hired Sergio Ciaramella earlier this month as director in its International Public Finance group, which rates foreign and local currency debt of sub-national governments and public sector entities, based in the vendor’s Milan, Italy office. Ciaramella previously held equity and credit analyst roles at Intesa Sanpaolo, Banca IMI and Abaxbank.
At Fitch, he reports to Raffaele Carnevale, a senior director in the IPF group.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won