Frankfurt-based data vendor VWD has made access to its database of real-time, delayed and end-of-day market data available via an application programming interface (API), to allow clients to integrate customized libraries of data from VWD into other applications.
Dubbed VWD Data Manager Connect, the API is aimed at corporate treasuries, banks, financial websites, and third-party vendors who want to be able to quickly implement datafeeds into systems including front-end applications such as quote
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit