The Options Price Reporting Authority has abandoned plans to introduce a feed of implied volatilities and Greeks, after NYSE Euronext—operator of the Amex and Arca options markets—voted against the plan, sources say.
Any changes to OPRA’s Plan for Reporting of Consolidated Options Last Sale Reports and Quotation Information (the legal structure governing OPRA’s ability to disseminate the exchanges’ data)—such as deriving a non-core feed from its existing data—requires the approval of all nine US
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling