Municipal bond data provider DPC Data has launched a news service for muni traders and investors, which filters news from local and regional sources about bond issues and obligors, issuers, locations and sectors, and presents them by CUSIP number, from where users can click through to the full story text.
The service is currently offered as an extension of DPC’s MuniPoints disclosure compliance solution, and will also be available via its MuniGuard disclosure activity tracking service.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act