Richard Raphael recently joined latency and network monitoring appliance vendor Endace in New York as sales manager, responsible for sales to high-frequency trading firms.
Raphael previously spent 10 years as an implementation manager at BT. He reports to Jason Moore, who was recently appointed senior vice president of sales for North America, having previously served as general manager for the EMEA region at the vendor.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp