Hong Kong-based startup online broker 8 Securities is putting the final touches to a trading platform it plans to launch in the first quarter of next year that includes market data on Hong Kong and US-listed stocks as well as social media inputs sourced from its community of traders and investors.
Chief technology officer Cedric Roll says the company’s founders chose to start the business in Hong Kong partly because of its position as a gateway to mainland China, as well as because a new platfor
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit