Market data and trading software vendor Fidessa launched its Fragulator and the Fidessa Fragmentation Index (FFI) for the Australian market last week, after alternative trading venue Chi-X went live in the region earlier this month. The tools allow users to analyze the degree to which trading in specific securities has fragmented between different venues, and are available free of charge via the vendor’s website.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II