Datacenter provider Telx will start building a new 215,000 square foot datacenter late this year next to its existing location in Clifton, NJ—more than 100,000 square feet of which will be co-location space—in response to demand in the New Jersey area. The vendor aims to have the building and first phase of co-lo space finished by the end of next year.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit