DST Global Solutions has hired Julian Webb as global head of data management and analytics, responsible for accelerating uptake of Anova, its middle-office data management and analytics product. Webb was previously chief operating officer at CRM software developer Digiterre and an investment manager at Matrix Private Equity. Based in London, he reports to Arun Sarwal, CEO of DST’s investment management solutions division.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse