The Leveraged Commentary & Data (LCD) division of McGraw-Hill’s S&P Capital IQ business has released an app for Apple iPad tablets, to expand the ways users can access its news and research on the leveraged loans market.
The LCD Credit Market News app, released last month, delivers the vendor’s real-time news coverage of the syndicated loans and high-yield bond markets, as well as research, statistical analysis and monthly video clips about trends and the outlook of the US and European leveraged
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act