Oslo, Norway-based mobile data provider Marketmind has added Level 1 data from the New York Stock Exchange and NYSE Amex to its Marketmind Trader data terminal, and is preparing to add data from Deutsche Börse as well, as it continues to round out its coverage of key markets requested by clients.
Marketmind sources the NYSE and NYSE Amex data from Interactive Data—which already provides the vendor with data from Oslo Børs and Nasdaq OMX’s US and Nordic equities markets—and is now getting ready t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act