The Tokyo Stock Exchange is now publishing a full order book feed to non-members of its futures and options markets, and has simplified the connectivity requirements for data transmission for all users in an effort to deliver cost savings, following the migration of its futures market to the Tdex+ derivatives trading platform last week.
The exchange has conducted options trading on Tdex+—which is based on the LiffeConnect platform originally developed by the former London International Financia
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won