Gravitas, a provider of co-location, technology and consulting services for buy-side firms, last week announced that Jessica Golle has rejoined the vendor in New York—where she also worked from 2006 to 2008 as business development manager, before joining Roubini Global Economics as sales director—as executive director of business development.
Prior to her first stint at Gravitas, Golle spent more than eight years as an account manager at Reuters America.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II