Angela Isherwood has joined pricing and risk management data vendor SuperDerivatives as regional sales manager, responsible for developing the vendor’s business with sell-side firms, and helping clients optimize their OTC derivatives operations. Based in London, she reports to Stephen Baker, head of the vendor’s UK business.
She was previously an account manager at Markit, responsible for sales and marketing initiatives to expand the vendor’s buy-side business in the UK, prior to which she was a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming