The Johannesburg Stock Exchange last week issued the final specifications for market data feeds it will launch after migrating its equities market to a new matching engine and data platform from London Stock Exchange subsidiary MillenniumIT, and has confirmed the migration “dress rehearsal” dates to help clients prepare for go-live on July 2, 2012.
The specs cover a new full-depth, low-latency feed based on the ITCH protocol, and a new snapshot Level 1 feed using the FIX Protocol with FAST (FIX
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II