Letter to the editor from Charles Gastellu, president of Cossiom:
I would like to thank all participants in our 2011 Cossiom Charity Event for their support. The European market data community is alive and kicking! Since June's now well-established Paris Financial Information Summit (run by Inside Market Data and Inside Reference Data), a number of major events have hit the market: the European Commission (EC) has launched a statement of objection against Thomson Reuters, and relieved European m
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit