CME Group-owned credit data vendor CMA last week released version 1.8 of its NAVigate web-based OTC valuations service, with an improved user interface and the ability to schedule seven intra-day valuation times, run ad-hoc valuations and create bespoke reports with trade history reporting, as well as values for greeks, which combine CMA’s own data with consensus prices from interdealer brokers.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse