US equity exchanges participating in the Nasdaq/UTP (Unlisted Trading Privilege) consolidated tape plan have filed proposals with the Securities and Exchange Commission to charge monthly access fees of $1,500 and $500 for direct and indirect access, respectively, for UTP Level 1 data, replacing annual administrative fees ranging from $500 to $3,750, depending on the number of users. A $250 administration fee for delayed data will remain in effect.
In its filing, the UTP Operating Committee says
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit