Exchange-traded fund data provider XTF is increasing the depth of content and analytics it makes available to clients and public investors who use its website, and is preparing to add more analysis next year in a bid to grow its business among registered investment advisors, officials say.
The vendor has just rolled out a “consumer sentiment indicator” on its website, which allows visitors to view anonymous statistics for all searches on xtf.com over the past seven or 30 days, or indefinitely, s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act