Behavioral finance research and analysis provider MarketPsych is completing an overhaul of its proprietary text analysis software with an upgrade of its language analysis module, which will enable the vendor to monitor public perceptions of major cities and countries to help users identify trading opportunities relating to political regime changes and social unrest.
MarketPsych already monitors perceptions of public companies and the Federal Reserve—based on social media chatter from sources suc
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit