New York-based over-the-counter equities marketplace OTC Markets has added a field to its market data that includes the per-contract fee charged by market makers to trade a security, as specified by FINRA’s Rule 6450, which allows market participants to charge “access fees” for trades in OTC securities.
The market rolled out the fee data as a separate field for bid and offer prices delivered via its multicast datafeed on Dec. 1. Officials say that because they were aware of the regulation—which
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp