The International Securities Exchange is completing the final stages of deploying a ticker plant from St. Louis, Mo.-based hardware ticker plant provider Exegy, to speed up the exchange’s processing of incoming datafeeds from other marketplaces that it uses to calculate best bid and offer prices.
ISE has installed the Exegy ticker plant at its primary datacenter in Equinix’s NY4 facility in Secaucus, NJ, as well as its disaster recovery datacenter in Telx’s Clifton, NJ facility, and is now in th
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II