Bryan Clark has been named CEO of data analytics provider Sumerian, replacing interim CEO and founder David Sibbald, who will remain executive chairman.
Clark has more than 30 years’ experience in aligning technology and business operations, having worked for firms such as EDS and KPMG. He most recently served as partner and CIO of KPMG Europe, where he led the IT integration of the firm’s largest regional offices to create a pan-European business with 30,000 employees and revenues of €4 billion
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II