As the latency race intensifies making it harder for firms to gain a trading advantage from low-latency market access alone, the data industry has stepped up its focus on latency measurement and standards to enable more granular and transparent monitoring, and is applying that monitoring to new areas.
Vendors such as Corvil, Correlix, TS-Associates and ITRS all reported client wins in 2011 as firms’ focus shifted from simply throwing money at achieving the lowest latency to understanding latency
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse