UK-based low-latency data and infrastructure provider Fixnetix is aiming to provide infrastructure services for more exchanges and other trading venues, after announcing a deal to provide co-location space and a point of presence in its datacenter for the Johannesburg Stock Exchange last week.
Fixnetix co-founder and chief operating officer Paul Ellis says the vendor is currently in talks with “major US and Far East exchanges” to create similar “virtual connectivity points” for providing direct
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act