Nordic multilateral trading facility Burgundy has delayed the release of a multicast-format feed of market data originally scheduled to go live in the fourth quarter of 2011 to March 26, 2012, to coincide with the rollout of an upgraded version of its trading platform from exchange technology provider Cinnober.
Version 4.1 of the trading platform features new functionality, including support for sponsored access and the non-standard settlement, as well as the multicast feed option, which is bas
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit