London-based research and data analytics provider Intelligent Financial Systems has expanded its LiquidMetrix WorkStation best execution and transaction cost analysis service to cover US equity markets using data from low-latency data provider Activ Financial, in response to demand from large global institutional clients.
LiquidMetrix—which previously only provided analysis on European markets—went live with Activ’s US equity data at the end of December to support its post-trade analytics, says
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming