Markit has begun distributing more granular data on credit default swap sensitivities and liquidity to accompany its end-of-day CDS prices, providing details of any external market factors that a CDS may be particularly sensitive to, and its exposure to these events, as well as the depth of liquidity at each tenor of a contract, officials say.
The daily file of CDS Sensitivities data—which is delivered to clients among banks, insurers, mutual funds and hedge funds via a separate file each day at
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II