Low-latency event data provider Selerity is now distributing Louisville, KY-based energy data provider Genscape’s Cushing Oil Storage Report data via its feed of events data, to provide energy traders with access to precise oil supply statistics in a low-latency format for high-frequency trading of commodities futures.
While Selerity already captures oil supply statistics from US government reports, these reports provide estimates based on surveys, rather than physical measurements of each tank
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership