Nexa Technologies’ Tick Data business has expanded its historical intraday equities data with Level 1 quote and trade data for all listed Australian and Hong Kong equities. Clients can choose to receive tick-by-tick quotes and trades, tick-by-tick trades only, or one-minute trades, dating back to May 2008.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit