The Chicago Board Options Exchange is considering consolidating more of its technology operations in the greater New York area, to leverage its existing datacenter presence in New Jersey, and reduce latency between the exchange and New York-based underlying stock markets.
CBOE’s C2 Options Exchange already operates from datacenter provider Equinix’s NY4 facility in Secaucus, NJ, and the exchange moved the matching engine for its CBOE Stock Exchange (CBSX) to the same facility last summer, to sav
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act