London-based securities lending and short-interest data and analytics vendor Data Explorers is preparing to roll out a feed of securities lending news that will allow buy-side firms to make better-informed investment decisions, developed in partnership with Chicago-based technology vendor Narrative Science.
Narrative Science will receive Data Explorers’ securities lending data throughout the day via the vendor’s application programming interface (API), then run the data through algorithms to ide
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit