The Stock Exchange of Thailand will introduce a new, “Straight-Through” system for disseminating company disclosures today, Monday, Jan. 30, which will provide faster data distribution, allowing investors to receive disclosures as they are posted by listed companies, and will reduce back-office and manual processing requirements, bringing the exchange into line with others in the Asia-Pacific region, officials say.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit