Market data, charting and trading software vendor CQG has made its data and trade routing capabilities available as a download from agency broker UNX’s Marketplace “app store” of third-party data, analytics and trading functions within its Catalyst execution management system. The CQG Trader application provides market data and trading, allowing users to view market activity, and place and track orders.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act